If you use Firefox browser for internet browsing, please follow the steps explained below to install the SSL certificate:
- Click the menu icon that is located on the top right corner of your firefox browser and click on Options
- Click on Advanced category located on the left side of the screen.
- Click on Certificates and View Certificates
- Click here to download the SSL certificate.
- Click on Authorities and then click on Import
- Select the certificate that you downloaded from the above step and check the first check box that says, Trust this CA to identify websites.