If you use Firefox browser for internet browsing, please follow the steps explained below to install the SSL certificate:
- Click the menu icon that is located on the top right corner of your Firefox browser and click on Preferences
- Click the search box and type "certificates"
- Click on View Certificates
- Click here to download the SSL certificate.
- Click on Authorities and then click on Import
- Select the certificate that you downloaded from the above step and check the first check box that says, Trust this CA to identify websites.
- Then click OK