If you use a Chromebook you will need to install the certificate on the Chrome browser for internet browsing, please follow the steps explained below to install the SSL certificate:
- Download the following SSL Certificate: iboss.misd.wednet.edu.crt
- Click the menu icon that is located on the top right corner of your Chrome browser and click on Settings
- Click the search box at the top and type "certificates"
- Find and click on the "Manage certificates" menu option
- In the menu that pops up, select the "Trusted Root Certification Authorities" tab and then select "Import"
- A Certificate Import Wizard will pop up. Click Next and then Browse for and Open the downloaded certificate. Click Next through the wizard and then Finish.
- You should now be able to scroll down and find the certificate listed. You can now close that menu and you are done.